Spill-Stop Mfg. LLC offers a complete line of bar supplies specializing in "hand tools for the bartender". Our products are only available through authorized distributors of bar and restaurant supplies. Following are the details to become a Spill-Stop distributor.
1) Please supply us with a state issued resale certificate. We need this to confirm that you would indeed be a reseller of our merchandise. Please fax this to (708) 345-4067 with your credit application or your first order.
2) Our terms of sale are net 30 days to firms with established credit. To establish credit please forward a list of four trade references and one bank reference to us. Please provide fax numbers for quick responses. If you do not have a prepared list, use the link for our credit application or send us a request and we can fax a credit application to you. We also accept checks in advance of shipment, C.O.D., American Express, MasterCard and Visa payments.
3) Our minimum invoice amount is $50.00 list. Under certain circumstances exceptions can be made for an additional charge.
4) All shipments are F.O.B. our plant. Our preferred manner of shipping is UPS ground prepaying the charges and adding them to your invoice.
5) Standard pack on all items is shown in our catalog or price list. Under certain circumstances we may break cartons of pourers shown packed by the gross for an additional charge.
For your convenience our manufacturer's representatives by territories covered are shown below.
10. Southern California and Nevada
KBRW West Coast
11. Northern California and Nevada
Eagle/Frizzell & Associates
15. Colorado, Utah and Wyoming
15. Arizona, New Mexico and El Paso, Tx
Southwest Foodservice Equipment Marketing
20. Minnesota, The Dakotas, and Western Wisconsin
25. Oklahoma and Texas
28. Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska
Paragon Marketing, Inc.
30. New York City, Long Island and N.E. New Jersey
Robert E. Kardos Assoc.
35. Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington
38. Illinois and Wisconsin
Gibbs & Assoc., Inc.
40. Delaware, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
40. Maryland, Virgina and Washington DC
45. North and South Carolina
Swanson-Girard & Assoc.
50. Louisiana and Mississippi
53. Alabama, Georgia and Tennesee
Long & Littleton, Inc.
55. Connecticut, Maine, Massachusettes,
New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont
Abramson & Di Benedetto
60. Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia
Advantage Marketing Group
65. Upstate New York
Dick Parks & Assoc.